Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Horseback Ridding

It was a pleasant and quiet afternoon!!! The Davao Horse Club has a better place now. And the fees are still the same.

We arrived around 4:30. This is what I love in Davao. I can say lets go to the beach and within an hour, even less, I can be in the beach. Same goes for this. A total of 20 minutes with traffic from my house to the new Davao Horse Club place.

First to go was big sister A...



 Followed by L, who was super excited...


 Next was As who was just as excited!!!





Then the dad of one of my friends come walking up to us. He was so sure of the horses which made my girls comfortable on the horse but made me nervous...


My dear little boy just stayed with me...

 He kept saying he wants to ride but when the horse for him was all saddle up he kept saying later. The horses did look intimidating... So I said to myself that there will be a next time for him.



 Then, he gets his horse and calls my dear son.My boy is usually shy and would normally refuse an offer such as this from a new person. But to my surprise...
 

  Here's my dear boy holding the reigns and all. At one point he was even waving at me...

 


 It's one of those afternoons that I wish I could stretch a little longer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture blog :) great idea. I think u should lighten/ edit ur pics though, but it's fun to read :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...