Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Celebrating the First National Homeschool Day in Davao City Philippines

It was pleasantly invigorating to meet up with fellow homeschooling parents. we had a total of 3 dads and 6 moms. I wish I prepared an activity for the children but they ended talking peacefully while we, the grownups had our own table.
 I instructed my children to wear any of the following colors: red, blue, yellow or white.

 Love this photo. 
I met Rhoda 2 years ago in this place. And I wish now that we took a photo or our children back then.
 We talked about why we are homeschooling, where we are now, what are the challenges we have or are anticipating and what we like about homeschooling. 
We were a mixed group. A total of 6 families and its such a joy for me to listen to those who are starting out. I am happy I got to talk to a mom who has a daughter who is entering Senior High school too.  I wonder what the theme will be for next year's Homeschooling Day 2018...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...