Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

And just like that 2016 is over.  I regret not updating this space. I blame it on life and Instagram. I don't even know what to highlight from last year as so much happened and I think that if I try, I might spend all my energy looking back. Still, I want to share one highlight from last year; The Philippine Homeschool Conference.  I am stating this year by sharing some of the questions I received after the Philippine Homeschool Conference talk. I hope to attend the conference again this year, assuming there will be one. I hope the stars align for this.

Sharing the poster and some pictures from PHSC 2016.

My profile that the organisers made that made me feel extra special.
And they made one for Ashley too. I wish I took a better video of her.

The most memorable question I got during the breakout session Q and A came from a homeschooling dad. His question was something like: What does your husband say/ do or where does he fit in all this?
My answer: My husband is the promotor (the guy who rallies everybody to carry on), general manager, financier and the calm that I need. He seems to be in the back burner but homeschooling the children was something he thought we should do and here we are 10 years later.

I wish that I had more time to go around and say hi to other moms and families. My next 5 posts will be the questions I got after PHSC 2016. Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...