Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Book Reads for March

We are a little a head and somewhat behind with the Sonlight Core F. The important part, at least for me, is that I am am reading to my little ones and we have a bit of structure in the day. The challenge is to keep our academics rolling this summer and start our science work!
A read the following for this month:
5. Chemical Chaos by Nick Arnold
6. To Be or Not To Be  by Liv Evers
7. Macbeth by William Shakespeare, this is the copy she has.
She is now reading " Mary Shelly's Frankenstien".

As
7. The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict by Trenton Lee Stewart
8. Kite Fighters by Linda Sue Park
She is now reading, "I Rode a Horse of Milk White Jade" by Diane Wilson

L
6. Breaking Stalin's Nose by Eugene Yelchin
7. The Land I Lost: Adventures of a Boy in Vietnam by Huynh Quang Nhuong

Our Read Aloud this month is Where the Mountain Meets the Moon. It felt like this book was written for me to read at this very moment in my life! Do you ever get that feeling when reading a book? Anyway, happy reading to you or go pick up the book you said you would one day read...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...