Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Its Christmas in our home!!!

Our Christmas stuff are out earlier than usual! Just like before I am keeping the little Jesus in the manger until Christmas morning :D
Normally, I would get these Christmas Stuff out by last week of November but since my husband As and A will be leaving, I felt its best to get these joyful stuff that remind us of generosity, hope and ironically simplicity out and all over our little home!


I appreciate the outcome of our labor and the fun and flurry of setting them up!
I got these Christmas plaster casts in National Books Store in Abreeza, buy one take one! So we were all busy, busy busy!!! Now our home is  Chritmas ready. 
Advance Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...