Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

♥ Excited MUCH! ♥

I can't wait for the the last week of October!!! I am not referring to Halloween Fever, I am talking about this:

We at Mommy Sense have been planning to have a Peer Counseling Training for like FOREVER!!! And now it is finally happening! To say the stars have aligned is mighty right!!!
Rotary Club of Davao 2000  covered the plane fair and now we have ladies from Arugaan coming over to Davao to conduct the training!!!

After a # of Chat(s), Facebook,  Calls, Text Messages, Emails, Meetings, Driving here and there, here we are: NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!!! 
I wish with all my that Jenny, Issa and Mec were here and a bunch of other moms that I . I am surprised and thrilled that moms as far as Cagayan de Oro and Digos are inquiring and some are really coming over. I hope the different hospitals in the city will respond to our invitation. 
Excited MUCH!

4 comments:

  1. i used it in my post lex ;)

    http://ofdreamsloveandfaith.blogspot.com/2012/10/mommy-diaries-its-mix-and-all-about-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...