Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Big Hit Book

This is what we started reading early this evening!!  Bought this in Fully Booked this morning! I can smell a good book even when its wrapped! This one is turning out to be great!
 
Laugh out loud to the fullest! Its a hit in our home! All 4 of them, ages 15, 12, 8 and 4 are all ears! We'll probably be done by tomorrow night! I will bring this with me in my computer bag tomorrow morning! They might read ahead of me!!!

Topics that we can we can dig deeper:
Vincent van Gogh/ Sunflowers
Genghis Khan
Geography: Mongolia, UK
A touch of human rights political stuff too. L, who is 8 years old asked me with much concern,  "Can that immigration do that to me now?" So tomorrow we will talk about citizenship and why we have a passport. I am off to bed now. I am super excited for my breakfast meeting and the mommy meet up at The POD tomorrow from 9 to 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...