Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Books Available The POD


These new books are not for sale! There are more titles available at The POD that I still have to post online. The only requirement is you fill up the borrower's card.
Here are the rules/ reminders:
Get Your Borrower's Card: Register and  Read Away!!!
1. You can have the book for 2 weeks (15 days). If your due date falls on a day when The POD is close you can return it the following day without penalty fee.
2. Please return on time as others also want the book.
3. There is no fee for registration and for taking a book out. But a 10 peso per day penalty fee will be charged for a late return. If you know you will be late, then give us a call or text Alex and we might waive the penalty fee (no promises).
4. If you loose the book you have to replace it by purchasing the same title or paying the stated cost of book (see price of book at amazon.com). If the book is old and out of print/ not available in amazon/ not available locally, then a fee of P1,500 will be charged.
5. Some of these books were given by people who are dear to me. Please take care of the books.

I am very happy to say that all book borrowers are responsible and very few were late. So far no book got lost! And I am so inspired to make this little library grow!

4 comments:

  1. i love it lex!! i also have a collection i want to have a lending library. pero difficult to find a place here. plus manila is so big!! and traffic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny! I wish I had a shelf for the books. I have to take them out and put them back almost everyday. Usually they are on a yoga mat on the floor. Something I have to do/buy maybe by December.

      Delete
  2. Wow I wish I could just sit down for a whole day and read books. I would have loved to borrow some of your books. But I know I might not finish it in two weeks time:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can make an extension for you from the start so you can have it for a whole month :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...