Sunday, July 15, 2012
New Books Available The POD
These new books are not for sale! There are more titles available at The POD that I still have to post online. The only requirement is you fill up the borrower's card.
Here are the rules/ reminders:
Get Your Borrower's Card: Register and Read Away!!!
1. You can have the book for 2 weeks (15 days). If your due date falls on a day when The POD is close you can return it the following day without penalty fee.
2. Please return on time as others also want the book.
3. There is no fee for registration and for taking a book out. But a 10 peso per day penalty fee will be charged for a late return. If you know you will be late, then give us a call or text Alex and we might waive the penalty fee (no promises).
4. If you loose the book you have to replace it by purchasing the same title or paying the stated cost of book (see price of book at amazon.com). If the book is old and out of print/ not available in amazon/ not available locally, then a fee of P1,500 will be charged.
5. Some of these books were given by people who are dear to me. Please take care of the books.
I am very happy to say that all book borrowers are responsible and very few were late. So far no book got lost! And I am so inspired to make this little library grow!
Posted by Alex at 3:58 PM