Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Breastfeeding Station at the Departure Area

The Breastfeeding Station at the Departure Area of Francisco Bangoy International Airport a.k.a Davao Airport is bigger and better!


The first breastfeeding station in the airport that I saw, was totally disappointing. But this one is obviously miles better! The airport employee told me that there's another one on the ground floor, but I did not get to see that. This one, in the departure area, would be the third one with in the airport.




I am so happy!!! So proud too!!!








4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too!!! Thank you for dropping by Jenny :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Anne. Yes, I hope you get to use it soon. So much better than the first one I saw!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...