Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Baby Wearing Meet Up Today

Oh what a blessed, happy, busy, empowering morning it turned out to be. As I said the coming Mommy Meet Up is a bit different today! We had a total of 42 people, not counting the babies!!!

How wonderful it all turned out to be! 
So what happens in a Baby Wearing Meet Up?

 We started with a short talk on why its a good idea and then safety then we sampled the different carriers- MUST TRY!!! The different carriers all have their ups and downs.

 A number of moms already own carriers that were given to them, they bought online and even abroad, but were too scared or simply couldn't figure out how to use it!


I wish I could post all the pictures here! I am so glad for that Jenny, Jen and Jonie came over! 
The 3 Js are a blessing to everyone in The POD this morning!

We had our picture taking at the end of each group. Here's our first group. We started around 9:25 and ended a little over the time we set.

And our 2nd group started at 11:05 and like thie first group we were a little over our time!


We ended both groups with a group picture! I hope we can do this again by August (I am seriously dreaming when I say this!). Most delighted with all the mommies and babies who came to The POD this morning. Hurray for baby wearing!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Lex! I'm excited too and syempre, special for me for Davao mommies to have all the resources available! ;) Sabi ko kay Stan na cebu nga sunod! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Definitely plan one on August coz we are most likely going home already - for two weeks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you too Jenny! Yes you should go to Cebu! Sama ako :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Christine, I am looking forward!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...