Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

I can't help it!!!

After watching some scoliosis surgery videos I cried and cried! This can not happen!!! Must must must do something!!! I can start by not watching videos that freak me out! But I already have seen a lot!I must do something I can not wait and see...
I also found this...

video
Very Inspiring. Its so annoying that scoliosis seems to be so common yet I could not find anyone around here who specialize in the conservative treatment of scoliosis. We were prescribed 6 sessions of therapy and the rest we can do at home??!! In a way I should be happy coz thats really cheap compared to the stuff I have been checking online including surgery. But that does not sound like a  plan at all! I am thinking more like summer intensive for young people with scoliosis with matching camp fire and all!!  Oh my my I am not going to lament about my frustration! I will stay positive one step at a time. Wait for the book see what it has to offer...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! From 63 to 15, it's a really awesome improvement. I hope we have those kinds of therapy here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...