Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Its Happening Next Week!!!

Marco Polo Christmas Bazaar here we come!!! Nov, 18, 19 and 20 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Last year was my first time to join and it was so much fun! Super worth it. Not just because I had a booth but my fellow sellers were great with items that I could hardly resist! From all natural make up to eye catching heartwarming Christmas Decors and the food finds too.

Checked my list twice of what not to do and what worked out well from last year!!! Made my Christmas list too as I am sure to find what I am looking for! I hope I win the raffle this year and I am going to buy what I see right away as most of the stuff I liked and thought of getting were so there now but totally gone later! I am excited to set up my space too!

And here's a sneak peak of what I have!!!


How could you ever go wrong, for P750, you have a dress you can turn into a top and style it in 10 different ways.
Comes in blue, black, brown, white and grey!! Sorry no reservations. Good until the few supplies last.

 Bags by T and Pockets!!!


Aquazorb- our family favorite!!! Finger tip towel, ULS face towel, Body Towel, Hair Turban: 
For your gym/running buddy!!! For the mom with a sweaty little one...




Cute baby stuff from Baby Must Haves


There were a lot of a picture perfect moments I failed to capture last year and this year I will surely try to take some pictures!!! I'm thinking maybe this should be tradition for my family- join the Marco Polo Christmas Bazaar!!!
There's more stuff on the big day! I wonder who my 'neighbors' will be this year. What food and baked treats will delight my little ones? And of course for preggy moms and dads you can register for Childbirth Preparation Class and Prenatal Yoga at the bazaar. Drop by our booth and find gifts for everyone in your list or get a treat for yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...