Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

One Hour Time Out

Feeling the need to be away from my computer and hoping it would not rain,
 I took the kids to Jack's Ridge yesterday afternoon. 
The airplane was a big treat for my little boy.
  We walked around and  hanged out for about an hour. 









I wanted to make the most of my P20.00 per person entrance fee.

 My eldest was talking about her day in school, while my son kept 
asking about the pilot in the airplane.

The surroundings inspired my 2 younger girls to talk about Spiderwick Chronicles and Narnia. 
Then, we saw this tree and suddenly it became a Portal/ Entrance to another world.


The view did calm me down...

 I wonder what these two were pointing at?
I guess we'll each remember this afternoon differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...