Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When Waiting....

So I won't get impatient when waiting I must have a book with me at all times.
My top 3 waiting places are:
-Inside the car when I have to pick up my eldest girl from school/ dancing,
-doctor's clinic and
-dentist's clinic
I can't have a separate notebook for notes and thoughts as I am sure to leave it wherever. So, I wrap up my must read book with a lined paper. This way I can write down notes, comments, reactions about what I am reading with out fear of loosing it. This works well for my reading assignments. And, if I have to or just feel like writing about the book,  I have my notes handy.


PS. Ziploc plastic comes in handy to make sure the book stays clean and crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...