Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bad for Weeds and Bad for Us

This is bad news and scary. Do we have this herbiside in Davao?

Its totally unfair if they kept the public in the dark. The main ingredient is Glyphosphate and studies now show that it causes birth defects. With all the banana plantations, farms and gardens we have around here? We do not have soya bean fields in mindanao, do we?

I have a very small garden and we don't use herbisides, pestiside etc. Plants do grow until our dog decides it's grown far enough. The kids happily pluck out all the weeds when I ask them to. This works coz I have a tiny garden. But what about the food I buy? Did they use this? Again I wonder if we have this around here? I kinda almost feel certain we do. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...