Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Promising Afternoon

I had a talk/ workshop with the labor and delivery room staff of Oca Robles Seamen's Memorial Hospital. Thanks so much to Dr Karen Fransisco, who is 35 weeks pregnant, for organizing the afternoon.


Trying things out for ourselves: Why pushing flat
on our backs is tough.
Trying Out some pushing positions and what works better.




I wish all the best to Dra Fransisco (who was there when I was having my 2nd and 3rd baby), Beth, Edelyn, Mylene, Ivory and Dessa (who is due to have her baby next year). I hope you grow in your practice and know how blessed and supported you can make others feel.
Your presence in the labor room, when another soul is in transition, is life enhancing. All the best ladies. May we have an "Empowering Natural Childbirth Friendly City".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...