Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Boxes for Childbirth Class

Last class for the year will start in about 2 weeks and I am already thinking about what to do next year. Excited with next year and sentimental for this year. I decided to make the boxes for my class.
I am seriously crafting away!!! I started printing cards for my class this year and I asked the ever reliable Dynah Tupas of Crafter's Haven to help me with the box for the cards each couple will have. (Biggest thanks to you Dynah for the design and the patience and for always coming up with the yellow box on time). This is really taking a lot of my time yet after every box I finish, I feel super!!!


 At first I have to think with all my might which side to cut, then fold, etc. But now that I have a pattern box, thoughts of the classes this year fill my head. This year is a growth year for me. The class now has a projector for pictures and videos. Like the previous years, I learned many many things from my students but this year I've gained confidence as a teacher. I can't wait to start this last class for 2010 though I haven't met any of my students yet.

To embrace the coming tomorrow
With confidence and kindness.

May the coming class be...
What each most need...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...