Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

YUMMY Project

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!
I am thrilled!!!
I am back to baking and loving it like never before!!!!  Of course, I had to get everyone in the house involved! We started...

Harvest
Harvest






Get them out of their stalks.
Just before baking.
Aha! I should take a pic of myself in the kitchen. I don't think I have one considering I spend a great deal of time in that part of the house.I missed the whole mixing process.






MALUNGAY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.... 

My daughter who makes a face and quivers at the site of malungay soup or any vegetable for that matter ate so much!!!
Analyzing Yummy
 So I've made a whole bunch and I have ideas brewing in my head!!! And what shall be done with all the malungay stalk?
Stalk Arrangement. Waste not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...